What is priority routing?
When enabled, operator priority can be designated within a queue.
When not enabled, standard queue routing applies.
Configuring operator priorities
Operator priority logic
- Operators are ranked in ascending order
- I.e. an operator with rank of "1" is routed an engagement request before an operator with a rank of "2"
- If multiple operators have the same rank, other factors determine the order in which an operator is offered an engagement (when considering those operators only)
- Unranked operators (shown as rank "-") are ranked last
Setting operator priority
- Select "Yes" for Prioritize operators setting
- The operators on the selected teams will appear
- Enter a number 1-10 (the same priority number can be assigned to multiple operators)
- Click the Priority button to sort the operators in ascending or descending order