Follow these steps to place an outbound call.
- Click "+" button in top left corner to initiate engagement
- Click the "Call" button (Note: if you're assigned to multiple sites, choose the appropriate site from the drop-down menu. This ensures the correct callback number is displayed to the visitor on caller ID.)
- Enter the desired phone number (change country selected if necessary)
- Click "Call" to place the call
- Once the visitor answers the call you'll see the time elapsed and other actions in the top left beneath the modal where you entered the phone number
- To mute: Click the grey mic icon
- To end call: Click the red phone icon to hang up
- Click the "x" on the new engagement tab to return to the home screen
Once the call has ended the conversation will be included in your Logs.