By cicking on the Add Export button or the Edit symbol (pencil) on the right side of the export listing will open up an exit Export window with a number of different options for the type of export to be created/modified.
The Custom selector allows you to select the following options:
- HTML – This is used to create email templates to send all post-engagement information via email to the desired template.
- JSON – This is used to create JSON data export that can be sent to other systems.
- XML – This is used to create XML data exports that can be sent to other systems.
The Message Type allows for the selection of what type of export is being requested, including the following options:
- Engagement Start – This indicates that the export should be sent when engagement is started.
- Engagement Transfer – This indicates that the export should be sent when the engagement is successfully transferred from one operator to another.
- Engagement End – This indicates that the export should be sent following the completion of each engagement.
- Generic Message – This message type is when a message is left and a specific operator has not been identified for that message.
- Operator Message – This message type is when a message is left for a specific operator by a visitor to the site.