What Can I Edit?
In the Developer section you can edit Custom CSS to skin the visitor side for desktop or mobile browsers. If you previously implemented a custom skin you can download the CSS file, edit it, and re-upload to make additional changes.
Where do I Edit it?
Navigate to the Advanced Admin section to edit the Custom CSS file.
- Click the menu button (top left)
- Click into Admin (key icon)
- Click “Advanced Admin” (bottom left corner)
- Click “Developer” from the Categories list
How do I Edit it?
- If you don’t already have a custom file loaded, click Browse and search for the file on your computer.
- If you already have a custom file loaded and need to make adjustments, click the link to open the existing file.
- Beautify the file for an edit-friendly format. We use cleancss.com.
- Edit the CSS file.
- Be sure to minify the file before uploading it to the Admin console. Then save.
- To remove the existing file, click the “X”.
- Then browse for the new file.
- Click “Save” in the bottom right changes to apply the edits to your site.
Suggestion: SaleMove recommends maintaining a git repository of files with older versions to track changes.