Rich Media Upgrades: Audio vs. Phone
When the operator offers a 2-way Audio upgrade to the visitor, they will have 2 options to choose from (Assuming they are using a compatible device to communicate through the computer mic--the platform will automatically detect this so you don't have to worry about it).
1) Voice - If the visitor chooses Voice, they will be connected directly through their computer mic.
2) Phone - If the Visitor selects Phone, they will be prompted to enter a phone number.
How the phone upgrade works:
- Visitor selects Phone
- Visitor enters phone number
- SaleMove places a call to the number entered by the visitor
- The Operator is connected to the visitor's phone (either via the computer or a desk phone depending on his/her audio setup), and the visitor receives a phone call.
This is a great alternative for visitors who are not using a device with a compatible mic.