Interpreting Engagement Logs
You can learn a lot about engagement in the Logs.
Within the engagement logs, you will see each engagement listed with the following information.
You can hover over any of the icons for an explanation.
- The blue arrow represents who initiated the engagement
- Left=visitor, right=operator
- The double curser icon shows if CoBrowsing was used
- The microphone icon shows if audio/phone was used
- The video icon shows if one-way or two-way video was used
- Green if it was used, gray if not
- Timestamp: data and time the engagement occurred
- Duration: the final number indicates the length of engagement in minutes (in the example above it was for less than a minute)
Click the (+) button to the right to see additional information about a particular engagement:
You can see and edit any of the following information:
- Visitor name
- Visitor email
- Visitor phone number
- Any notes that were collected about that visitor
Below the notes section, you will see six additional icons. Each icon has a light and dark state described below.
- Chat Icon: When this icon is dark it means that a text chat took place. Clicking on the icon will bring up the actual chat transcript.
- Audio Icon: When this icon is dark it means that an audio, phone or video chat took place. Clicking on the icon will open up the audio recording (Note: we don't record video, just the audio from the video).
- Clipboard Icon: When this icon is dark it means that the visitor completed the post engagement survey. Click this icon to review the visitor survey response.
- Flag Icon: When this icon is dark it means that this engagement has been flagged by you or another operator. Clicking on this icon will open up a place where you can let Glia know that there was a technical problem with that engagement. Please type as much detail as possible to help us solve any issues.
- Export Icon: When this icon is dark it means that this engagement has been sent to a CRM before. Clicking on this icon will allow you to export or re-export the latest information to your CRM