The historical reporting view offers detailed statistics about operator staffing metrics.
To view these metrics, click on Reporting from the Control Panel, then choose Historical in the top left. Finally, select Operators.
Each operator attached to the site(s)/team(s) chosen in the upper right-hand dropdowns will be displayed, along with:
- a list of their team(s)
- engagement history broken down by chat and audio/video
- operator staffing metrics (in minutes)
- Engaged: Time Engaged
- Post-Eng: Time in Post-Engagement status
- Avail. A/V: Time Available for Audio or Video
- Avail. Chat: Time Available for Chat
- U/A: Time in Unavailable status
- Note: additional operator staffing metrics are available in the CSV download including time spent in individual unavailable statuses, and "Avail. While Eng", which is useful for measuring multi-engage efficiencies. This metric calculates the time spent in at least 1 engagement where the operator is available to receive another engagement.
Click any of the column headers to sort the data, or use the search field to find a particular operator.
Download Operator Metrics
Additionally, the download button allows you to download a CSV file for additional analysis. The CSV file contains additional information beyond what is visible in the Historical Display in the platform.
The CSV download is especially helpful for tracking operator-specific metrics to measure productivity:
- Missed Calls per Operator
- Declined Calls per Operator
- Proactive Calls per Operator